Thursday 3 September 2009

Mr. Politically Incorrect

Ever since the DnD song found it's way into my Pen and Paper RPG group many years ago, I've been a fan of the musical genious that is Stephen Lynch. There's something about the combination of boyish charms and inappropriate jokes which really works, and being entertaining and talented doesn't hurt either.


So when I happened to see a notice for his show in a student newspaper I picked up a pair of tickets right away. Jostein wasn't hard to convince, and as the word spread more friends found that they wanted to tag along to Grieghallen.


Crowd was decent, and only one guy got thrown out, which I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. Two hours later and with grins plastered over our collective faces we headed for beers, high on jokes about aids, jews and dubious sexual intercourse. Quality night all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment